Tuesday, November 27, 2012

This Store Is My Lifeline In These Allergen-Infested Times!

My dad took Tom and I to the Boston Pizza by our house the other night. It was delicious, don't get me wrong, but I find that I can only eat certain things (no offense, BP, but your gluten-free pizza dough isn't fan-tabulous! I suggest adding a coconut flour to whatever gf flour mixture it is that you're using!) - ever ordered a spinach salad, no cheese, no dressing, no croutons, with extra bacon bits and had the server look at you over the top of your glasses like he thinks that you're insane?
Yeah... well, I have.
ANYWAYS, my post today is more focused on a gluten free, dairy free lifesaver that I've been thankful to have found! 
Sandra's Original Gluten Free General Store is my gluten-free, dairy-free go to for affordable food! She doesn't carry produce or anything (obviously... that's why the universe gave us Walmart), but she does have frozen breakfasts, dinners, everything your little allergic hearts desire!
And, the kicker... she delivers! On time! We're not talking waiting for the UPS truck for six weeks delivery, we're talking delivery on the dot, when she says it will be there delivery!
I've had the pleasure of meeting Sandra myself, and she is probably one of the sweetest people that you will ever meet!
She's opening up a retail store here, but I have to say that I am probably going to be a die-hard delivery chick for the foreseeable future!

Thanks, Sandra's Original Gluten Free General Store! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment