Monday, November 26, 2012

Challenge Yourself!

It's Monday. For most people, you've had a work-free weekend and have got up at a too-early time this morning! I'm sure there was groaning and complaining and adversity to end the relationship with your bed! We've all been there!
Today, though, let's take a challenge! Take your "Vitamin Me" today and wake up on the bright side of the bed - even if you have to force yourself to smile!

I believe that positive self-talk is one of the most important things that you can do for yourself! I need to practice this more, but remember that it is all learning and it is always a work in progress. So, let's take this challenge together! Wake up with a smile and say, "I can do this!" 

I find it helpful to say it to myself out loud. I've been making quite the effort to work out as much as I can (it's a great break from studying!) and I told myself, "I can do this! I'm proud of me!" And it felt awesome

Feel this yourself today! Empower yourself! Change the world by changing yourself!
You can do it!
acoustic guitars,African descent,broaches,couples,expressions,faces,happy,musicians,people,relationships,smiling,stringed instruments,women,leisure

 

No comments:

Post a Comment