Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Get Crackin'!

I love crunchy stuff! Chips, crackers, anything! Especially when it's coating chicken or tofu - it just makes the meat (or meat alternative) taste incredible!
And, if you've been reading some of my recipes, you know that I like to coat my chicken and tofu with a plethora of different things! Well, this is definitely a different coating, but it tastes delicious and it uses all of those rice crackers that you probably have lying around.
So, just crush up a handful of rice crackers (I used Edward & Sons' Toasted Onion Baked Brown Rice Snaps), add your garlic powder, onion powder, gluten free bread crumbs, a little paprika and black pepper and coat your chicken or tofu!
Lots of crunch, lots of yum and gluten and dairy free, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment