Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I Can't Believe I'm Saying This, But...

I'm cooking!
Since our beautiful new pup has come into our lives, I haven't had time to cook (or clean, but that's a different story!). Which is actually quite sad for me as cooking is like therapy... so you can imagine I do A LOT of cooking!
Today, its pineapple chicken. I cook a ton of chicken; party fowl!
All puns aside, though, chicken, turkey and duck are better for my tummy.
I do enjoy a good Alberta steak; rare, of course!
I'm ranting.
Anyways, pineapple chicken with a bit of a kick has always been a favourite of mine, especially when I was a picky eater as a small child and I thought that eating broccoli was about as bad as it could get (this was before I experienced kidney stones) and fruit was always my side of choice. Plus, now that I have some free time and both puppy and hubby are sleeping (my, its quiet!) I can cook some delicious pineapple chicken, blog and maybe have a nice small (large) glass of wine. Besides, those freezer burned chicken breasts need some cookin'!

And, just because she is the cutest, sweetest, most darling puppy in the world.... treat your eyes to RILEY! (It's okay if you weep a bit over how cute she is....)

No comments:

Post a Comment