Hey all you Crusaders of Days out there!
As we fight the daily grind, here is something new that you may not have tried already:
Thai Iced Tea!
The tea itself is really up to you, but here is the recipe I tried today (I just made it for myself; you can tweak the recipe if you want to make it for more people):
- Steep 2 spoonfuls of Teaopia's "Market Spice" Black Tea in a large mug for 5 minutes
- Stir in 2 spoonfuls of granulated sugar
- Once sugar has dissolved, place in frig or freezer until liquid is cold (to your liking)
- Add as much milk as you like (I put in Vanilla Almond Milk)
- Do not stir (the idea is that the milk sits on top of the tea)
- Add ice cubes if you like
It is a weird concoction, but it is very, very good! It's a nice, easy drink to make for yourself.