Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What We Can Learn From... Mass Effect

I don't know if anybody else has ever sat, watched and become pseudo-obsessed with a video game, but that's what's happened to me! But, saying this, I was the girl who fell in love with Dirk Pitt from Clive Cussler's books, so we'll blame it on my crazy imagination!
Regardless, I have become obsessed with the game, though I can't play the actual Xbox game, I've been looking up scenes on youtube and its been like my past love affair with bologna - I'll eventually overdose on it.
However, one thing I think I've pulled from Mass Effect is the rag-tag gang of aliens helping Shepard come together to fight one enemy threatening all organic (and inorganic) life in the galaxy. They've all been through the shitter and back, and yet they're sacrificing themselves for one cause... I wonder if that will ever happen? Its just interesting to think about what else could be out there; could there be other humanoid alien species out there? Could we ever travel into space, into new planets. But, most importantly, is there a Garrus out there?
I <3 turians!

Anywho, I'm gonna end my geek-out fest right away here. I'm in class and should probably be paying attention.... not blogging about my love affair for geeky things.
Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment